Vidu Disposable Bibs
Three-layer laminated napkin to protect the patient during the session. Made of paper and polyethylene. VIDU bibs are manufactured with raw material from controlled forests.
Characteristics of the Disposable Bib Napkins:
- They have a great absorption capacity.
- Excellent tear resistance.
- Indicated to protect the patient during treatments.
- Store in a dry place where direct sunlight does not affect it
- Measurements: 33 x45 cm.
- Color: Blue.
- Content: 500 units.
"THE FUTURE IS IN OUR HANDS"
- 100% recyclable packaging. In the packaging of these ejectors, recyclable materials have been used as a priority, always guaranteeing the maximum conditions of quality and hygiene in the products.
- Next manufacturing. These ejectors are manufactured and packed in Europe, favouring local manufacture and minimizing transport.
- Fair price. Getting a fair and reasonable price, we always seek to offer the least polluting and most easily recyclable solution possible, ensuring the highest quality and hygiene conditions in the products.
- Responsible consumption. Don't use more ejectors than necessary!
How to easily recycle the packaging of this product?
The plastic bag containing the ejectors is recyclable, since the packaging of this product is made of LDPE (Low-density Polyethlylene) recyclable plastic and it is that easy:
- When you have used all the ejectors, put the bag in the yellow bucket or in the container where you usually store the "Plastic containers, cans and bricks" in the dental clinic.
- Once you have accumulated enough quantity, deposit it in the nearest recycling container.
Where do these saliva ejectors come from?
One of the brand objectives is transparency, so the country of origin is always specified on the packaging of all products. It will vary from one product to another always looking for the manufacturing conditions that ensure: Quality, sustainability and fair price.
In the case of these ejectors, they are manufactured in Lucca, Italy.