Viscostat Haemostatic Gel Syringe
ViscoStat Clear is a viscous haemostatic gel of 20% aluminium chloride which is indicated for anterior restorations as it helps to eliminate light bleeding without leaving residues. The Dento-Infusor Tip is used by rubbing the gel into the tissue, which significantly improves the effect of the aluminium chloride. In addition, Ultrapak threads can be pressed directly into the gel
Characteristics of Viscostat Haemostatic Gel:
- Stops minor bleeding and controls sulcular fluid.
- No clots form.
- Viscous gel but easy to spread.
- Reduces reprinting.
- It does not prevent the tissue from healing.
- Easy to rinse.
- Does not interfere with adhesion.
- Leaves no residue or stains, and it rinses easily.
- Ideal for aesthetically relevant areas.
- The gel facilitates the entry of the thread into the groove.
- Do not use epinephrine with ferric sulphate products, as a blue/black precipitate will be produced.
- Content: 1 syringe 30 ml (36.69 g) IndiSpense.