Gemini Laser Kit diode laser - Ultradent
Price VAT included (21%): 10.037,51 €
Diode Laser 810 + 980 :
- Super-pulsedpower of 20 watts.
- Quick and clean cut.
- The tip light improves visibility in surgery.
- Electroluminescent and 80 % transparent display.
- Content: 1pc/unit
Gemini Diode Laser Kit
GEMINI 810 + 980 is the first diode laser for soft tissue. The dual wavelength that combines melanin absorption with optimal water absorption is one of its outstanding features.
Its technology allows the soft tissues to cool down during the procedure, thus preventing surface charring and thermal stress.
The Gemini Laser has an FBM adapter. Photobiomodulation (PBM) is a photochemically reactive procedure in which light energy of a given wavelength, intensity and duration is absorbed at the cellular level, improving local circulation, oxygenation and enzyme activity. The benefits of FMB technology include muscle relaxation, pain relief, improved blood circulation and reduced inflammation among others.
This technology makes cutting fast and efficient and also facilitates rapid tissue healing.
Gemini Diode Laser Features
- Attractive and innovative design.
- Touch keyboard.
- Fast and efficient cuts.
- Contributes to rapid tissue healing.
- It allows you to choose the wavelength depending on the treatment.
- Optimal melanin absorption: Wavelength of 810 nm.
- Optimal water absorption: Wavelength of 980 nm.
- Simple user interface.
- Includes 20 different pre-set treatments in 980.
- Includes 21 different preset treatments in 810.
- Provides greater mobility thanks to the wireless pedal and rechargeable battery.
- The spacer tips can be bent and are disposable.
Gemini Laser Technical Specifications:
- Size: 17.2 x 17 x 25.7 cm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Laser type: Class IV
- Power of the aiming beam: 5 mW
- Pulse rate: 50 Hz
- Battery. 11.1 V rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Wireless frequency: Bluetooth at 2.4 GH
- 1 power supply
- 1 wireless foot pedal
- 1 handpiece with light
- 10 tips 5 mm activated
- 3 safety goggles