Ultrasonic inserts kit for resumption of endodontic treatment
This ultrasonic tip kit is the perfect solution for the most common problems encountered during non-surgical endodontic retreatment.
Features of the Endo Success Kit:
- Allows precise and rapid removal of a fractured instrument in the root canal.
- A dowel fragment or a metal pin can be safely removed.
- Exclusive titanium-niobium alloy for the manufacture of your finest tips.
- They allow the ultrasound to be transmitted to the instrument in the best possible way.
- They also have incredible flexibility combined with surprising strength.
- Insert ET18D: with coarse diamond for use in the pulp chamber for the removal of dentine overhangs, calcifications or obturation materials.
- ETBD insert: diamond-shaped ball for finding calcified ducts.
- ET20 insert: removal of obturation materials in the coronary third region
- ET25 Insert: 40 mm long for use in the middle and apical third, to remove fractured instruments
- ET25S Insert: 25 mm, with the same use as the previous insert, but for anterior teeth in all canine areas
- ETPR insert: for the removal of pins and crowns, with a specific profile that ensures high efficiency even in the most difficult cases.
Contents of the Endo Success Kit:
- 6 inserts: ET18D, ET20, ET25, ET25S, ETBD and ETPR.
- 1 universal autoclavable key.
- 1 stainless steel holder/box, autoclavable.