The Mestra electric modelling spatula stands out for its ease of handling and small size, so it is very useful in wax modelling processes.
- An electronic control maintains the temperature of the tip of the spatula.
- The operating temperature can be read on the digital display.
- It is supplied with two different tips that cater to the majority of the most widely used shapes in the dental laboratory.
- Equipped with a magnetic support and a drawer for the tips (bottom side).
- Network voltage: 230 V
- Power: 12 W
- Max operating temperature: 200ºC
- Min operating temperature: 50ºC
- Dimensions: 7.5cm (width) 6.5cm (h) 12cm (depth)
- Weight: 650g.
- 1 electronic spatula
- 1 handle
- 2 H92058 + H92060 tips