Sterile needles monouso Medicaline
These Medicaline needles are sterile, single-use needles that protect the patient's gum thanks to its round cutting edge. In addition, a lining prevents any trauma to the gum.
- It has the round cut edge, which allows to protect the gingiva.
- Triple bevel for easy penetration of the gingiva without tearing.
- They have a silicone coating that substantially reduces the pain and trauma of the gum.
- ISO 9626 Standard.
- Manufacturer: Medicaline
- Contents: Box of 100 needles.
- 27G LONG 0.4x38mm. Manufacturer Part No: ML31523
- 27G SHORT 0,4x25mm. Manufacturer Part No: ML31524
- 30G SHORT 0.3x25mm. Manufacturer Part No: ML31525
- 30G X-SHADE 0.3x12mm. Manufacturer Part No: ML31526