Characteristics of the Venus Pearl ONE Shade Monochrome Composite:
With the Venus Pearl One from Kulzer you will obtain exceptional physical characteristics, long-lasting restorations and natural shine to satisfy the needs of your clients more demanding.
Monochrome Composite, Simplicity and Ease:
- It facilitates the day-to-day in the dental clinic, because the selection of the color is always correct
- There is always only one color to select.
- With a single mass, you achieve aesthetically perfect restorations, as the shade adapts to the adjacent tooth surface .
- The Adaptive Light Matching Technology is what allows to achieve the mimicry of Venus ONE Shade
- Ideal solution for basic restorations , especially posterior ones.
Excellent Creamy Handling:
- Does not stick or slip.
- It will allow you total control and easy modeling thanks to its creamy consistency .
- If you want a firmer consistency, you have the Venus Diamond ONE
- The working time is long. Its polymerization does not start until you use the lamp, so the light from the chair is not a problem.
Excellent Resistance Restorations:
- Improved physical properties.
- Thanks to the TCD-urethane matrix and the optimized nanohybrid filling system , it allows durable restorations and reducing chippings, fractures and secondary caries
- It has exceptional bending strength.
- Minimum shrinkage stress.
- BPA and bis-GMA free . Your patients will be calm because biocompatibility is excellent .
- Improved mechanical properties backed by 10 years of clinical experience.
- Content: 2 syringes of 3 gr of Venus Pearl ONE + 1 bottle of 4 ml of Ibond Universal .
- Manufacturer reference: 66081840