PALADON 65 CLEAN RESIN 1Kg.
Paladon 65 of Heraeus is a resin monomer used in dental prostheses laboratories for the manufacture of high quality prosthesis. Its plastic consistency allows the dough to be filled very well.
Note: total and partial dentures.
Paladon 65 is available in different formats for convenience of the prosthetic.
- 65 PALADON resin CLEAR 1Kg.
- 65 PALADON resin ROSA 1Kg.
- PALADON 65 LIQUID RESIN 500ml.
- Production process: technique of filling/compression, injection technique.
- Long-term stable prostheses.
- Long processing time, which facilitates the prosthetic work.
- Several prosthesis can be manufactured at the same time.
- Low shrinkage to the cure.
- Certified biocompatibility.
- Content reduced monomer residual immediately after the working process
- High colour stability.
- Cadmium-free resin
- Manufacturer: HERAEUS
- Manufacturer reference: 64707710
- Powder, 1.000 g, transparent