COMPOGLASS F IN CAVIFILL
Compoglass-F combines the benefits of composites and glass ionomers in one material, with its special chemical composition of the matrix of polymer and filler material.
Compoglass-F is recommended for areas where the risk of caries is especially high and where there are often secondary caries: fillings for deciduous teeth and cervical defects.
The high fluoride release significantly reduces the risk of secondary caries formation, since it releases a high amount of ions for fluoride from three independent sources for prevention of dental caries.
Compoglass-F is supplied in Cavifils in 10 colours and can be combined with Compoglass Flow, fluid this material version.
- It can be applied without etching with phosphoric acid
- It releases fluoride
- Easy application through Cavifill and its corresponding injector
- Great aesthetic properties
- Easy contouring and polishing
- Rubber sheet is not required
- Deciduous teeth restorations
- Restorations of class III and V cavities
- Temporary restorations
COMPOGLASS F IN CAVIFILL A2
COMPOGLASS F IN CAVIFILL A3