GC TOOTH MOUSSE WITH RECALDENT
Recaldent ™ is derived from dairy protein, casein. It has been known for many years that milk and its derivatives protect the teeth. Recently, studies have shown that these protective effects are due in part to casein protein, called Casein Phosphopeptide (or CPP), which contains calcium and phosphate ions in the form of Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (or ACP). This CPP-ACP complex is, therefore, an ideal system for supplying bio-available calcium and phosphate ions.
GC Tooth Mousse is the first professional product with Recaldent ™ technology . The GC Tooth Mousse with built-in Recaldent ™ promises to be an important contribution to protecting the oral environment in a wide range of situations where there may be a mineral imbalance.
- Provides Recaldent ™ (ACP-CPP) to restore mineral balance in the oral environment.
- Provides extra protection for the teeth.
- It helps to neutralize the changes of bacterial genic acid in the plaque and other internal and external sources of acid.
- It tastes delicious and gives the feeling of cleaner and smoother teeth.
- Restores mineral balance in patients with saliva problems, such as xerostomia or for patients who find adequate oral hygiene difficult.
- Restores balance after treatments such as teeth whitening, treatments and cuts of the rage, in addition, can also help reduce any case of dentin hypersensitivity.
- Studies have shown that Recaldent ™ can give the visual opacity of new white spots a translucency.
How to use
When GC Tooth Mousse is applied to the surface of the tooth, the CPP-ACP molecules adhere to the bio, bacterial, hydroxyapatite and surrounding soft tissue, localizing the available bio and phosphate calcium. Saliva increases your CPP-ACP effectiveness and savor helps to stimulate the flow of saliva. The Tooth Mousse works fast, 2-5 minutes, but the longer it stays in the mouth, the result is much more effective.
- 5 units of assorted flavors (strawberry, mint, tutti frutti, melon and vanilla).
Manufacturer Part No: 890102 GC