QuiXfil: Posterior Restorations (20 x 0.28 gr) - Dentsply
Mfr. reference: 60605606
Price VAT included (10%): 81,60 €
Replacement of universal colour compules:
- Indicated for posterior restorations.
- It offers high stability due to the combination of two different particle sizes.
- Fast, durable and simple.
Quixfil Regular replenishment
QuiXfil is a posterior restorative, formed by particles of two sizes that combine and give rise to a stability of the material similar to concrete.
Quixfil has a Control accurate of filling (PFC), which controls the distribution of the size of the filler particles.
Quixfil has many advantages over other systems of subsequent restoration: it is easy, fast and economical to any of them, get the maximum polymerization in just 10 seconds, shrinks one 33% less...
- Under stress of concentration
- More filling (86% weight) with better management. Thanks to the PFC
- Faster application (4 mm in 10 seconds)
- Less contraction (1.7%)
- Fast, durable, and easy
- Manufacturer: DENTSPLY
- Manufacturer reference number: 606.05.606
- 20 capsules of 0.28g each and universal colour
Product on offer at price of 74.18 EUR