Dentsply Sirona matrix banding system without retainer kit
The Dentsply Sirona Intro AutoMatrix Kit is a circumferential dental metal matrix system for the direct application of restorative materials in posterior cavities involving proximal surfaces. This system stands out because it does not require the use of external retainers, allowing easy and comfortable placement of the material for the patient and the dentist. It also provides better adaptation of the material in interproximal and subgingival areas. It also consists of four sizes of belts with different heights and thicknesses.
Features of AutoMatrix - Intro Kit:
- Circumferential dental metal matrix system.
- Allows for matrix placement and material retention.
- No need for retainers: comfort for the patient and better field of vision.
- Ensures better adaptation of the material in interproximal and subgingival areas.
- Metal matrices are single-use matrices and are indicated for all direct Class II restorations, including the deepest ones.
- The four band sizes fit all circumferences of all teeth.
- Conforms to the tooth surface to facilitate contact point shaping
- AutoMatrix contains a tensioning device, Automate III, which provides torque control without excessive tension.
- Material made of stainless steel.
- Professional dental use.
Contents of the AutoMatrix - Intro Kit:
- 24 Medium-Thin.
- 24 Medium-Regular Bands.
- 24 Narrow-Regular Bands.
- 24 Wide-Regular Bands.
- 1 tensioner.
- 1 pair of pliers.