PHOTOCURED LAMP SPEC 3
- Manufacturer: COLTENE
- Manufacturer Part No: 60013942
* Product on request. If you want to buy this product, please contact us and we will inform you of the approximate delivery time.
You can do it by phone: 915335229 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coltene SPEC 3 light curing lamp : Risk-free performance
- Multiple programs according to your setting needs
- High intensity for rapid polymerization
- Intuitive and simple controls for easy use
SPEC 3 defines risk-free performance. The time in consultation can be effectively reduced thanks to the rapid and complete polymerization of the photopolymerizable materials. SPEC 3 has multiple setting programs (3K, Standard, Ortho) for maximum functionality in any clinical situation.
The sealed construction of the SPEC 3 aluminum body guarantees quick and easy disinfection between patient and patient. The powerful lithium-polymer battery offers enough storage capacity to perform over 300 sets of 10 seconds between refills.
Multiple SPEC 3 programs
- Standard Mode: Ideal for most composite setting situations.
- 3K Mode: For fast setting when there is not a lot of time, such as children's patients or with gag reflex.
- Ortho Mode: Forge a complete arc of brackets with two intervals of 2 seconds per bracket.
High intensity of light
- Standard Mode: 2 mm set in 5 seconds
- 3K mode: 2 mm set in 1 second
SPEC 3 Technical Data
- Dimensions of the handpiece: 174.5 mm × 24.8 mm
- Handpiece weight: 125 g
- Wavelength range: 430-490 nm
- Intensity of irradiation Standard Mode: 1,600 mw / cm2 ± 10%
- Intensity of irradiation Mode 3K and Ortho: 3,000-3,500 mw / cm2