Alginate CA37 Normal Set for Dental Impressions
Cavex CA37 Superior Pink alginate is a high precision type 1, class B lead-free alginate suitable for general use in dentistry. This alginate offers great print detail as it reproduces details down to 50 microns. CA37 Normal is compatible with all types of plaster surfaces. Alginate CA 37 Superior is a dust-free, cadmium- and lead-free alginate that rapidly absorbs water.
Characteristics of Alginate CA37 Normal Set:
- CA37 Regular alginate Type I, class B (general use).
- Normal setting (1 minute and a half).
- Pinkish colour and mint aroma.
- Rapidly absorbs water.
- Reproduction of details of at least 50 µm.
- Strong, elastic and homogeneous.
- Compatible with all types of plaster, smooth plaster surface.
- Manufactured to ISO 1563, ADA 18 and BS 4269.
- Content: 1 x 500g packet