The characteristics and capabilities of dental adhesives have evolved considerably in recent decades. Today, adhesives are characterized by their ease of use and good adhesion to enamel, dentin, metals and ceramics.
A wide range of dental adhesives can be found on the market and this can be difficult to choose from. That's why we want to talk to you about dental adhesives from Kuraray and their outstanding differentiating elements.
Features of Kuraray dental adhesives
Kuraray adhesives stand out for not needing waiting, multiple layers, or extensive rubbing and still obtain uniform results with an optimal adhesion.
Thanks to its process freedom and unlike traditional adhesives, Kuraray's allow restoration procedures to be carried out to exceptionally high standards, resulting in a lasting link and minimal restoration risk.
Your film layer is one of the thinnest in the market from only 5 to 10 μm , which makes even in previous restorations the result is aesthetically pleasing.
They have new and innovative amide monomers that help to improve the stability of the thin film layer, to be resistant to humidity and to show a better aesthetics.
Your adhesion is really fast thanks to its combination of Original MDP monomer and the new hydrophilic amide monomers which working together achieve greater stability, resistance, durability and a strong chemical bond with hydroxyapatite.
Cases in which to use Kuraray adhesives
Kuraray adhesives can be used with virtually all composite materials, as well as those requiring double curing.
They are ideal for conditioning surfaces when printing indirect, direct materials, repairing tooth irregularities or for core accumulation.
Adhesives with the latest technology
Among all the bonding agents by Kuraray, we would like to highlight four different ones:
- Compatible with all etching modes > (self-adhesive, selective and total) and with a variety of direct and indirect restorations
- Autoengraving technology based on self-engraving gold standards
- It adheres a zirconia, compounds and vitroceramic and to any composite cement or composite core when mixed with CLEARFIL DC ACTIVATOR
- Simple, fast and durable application thanks to the original MDP monomer
- Primer y unique antibacterial adhesive self-etching in the world
- Contains 5% antibacterial monomer (MDPB)
- Ideal for preventing postoperative sensitivity
- Use fast and simple
- High adhesion resistance to enamel and dentin
- Reduction of errors technical and excellent performance at long-term
- High tolerance to time errors creating excellent bond strength to enamel and dentin
- New high-performance starter that guarantees a stable interface between tooth and resin
- Just apply, air dry and light cure. All set in 30 seconds
- Simplicity: There is no need to shake the bottle, make exact mix or apply multiple coats
- Mode of double curing when necessary when mixed with the new activator
- Perfect for stronger and longer-lasting adhesions
- The new initiator photo provides more free radicals, which means a greater conversion from monomer to polymer
- No shaking or rubbing required