The bisacrylic is a material to perform provisionals in the clinic. In this post, Dr. Vanessa Gagliano; explains;more in depth by means of the following video the main functions of the product, its advantages with respect to the methods of realization of more traditional crowns and other characteristics of the bisacrylics.
Bis acrylic general features
We can list a wide range of characteristics for bis acrylic, for instance:
- Adjustson real time en la clínica
- Less working time
- Price value
- A prothesis is not requeried: Whenever it is not a complex case, it is possible to avoid resorting to a laboratory to carry out the provisional ones.
For cementing a provisional crown with bisacrylic it is recommended to use any eugenol-free cement.
Other qualities of temporary crowns
When we mention bisacrylics, we are talking about a product that has different qualities such as:
- Easy to use : The use of automatic mixing cartridges allows a better distribution of the material.
- High mechanical resistance : They are a better alternative to other materials such as methacrylates
- Exothermic low reaction : This characteristic is essential in pulp protection.
- Repair with resin : Thanks to their composition, the provisional ones can be arranged with fluid resins or packable
- Colour stability: Thanks to the greater amount of filler of the substance the stability of its colour is predictable.
Bisacrylic kit to be able to make arrangements in real time without leaving the clinic.
Main characteristics :
- Autopolymerizable in automatic cartridge
- Fluid resin syringe for repairs and details
- Material of elastic modulus so that when extracted from the mouth there are no risks
- Zem Tempo from Medicaline is recommended.
- Available in A2 colour and A3 colour
- 5 minutes of working time