osnola plus suction unit. ideal for the laboratory of prosthesis and orthodontics.
the osnola plus aspiration unit allows the aspiration of any type of material used in the dental laboratory (aluminum oxide, silicon oxide, resin dust, gypsum, among others).
- double filtering system. (aluminum oxide and silicon)
- excellent soundproofing.
- variable speed engine with start button.
- easily adapts to the workspace.
- allows each user to control the suction volume at their workstation.
- synchronization system that allows the use with your micromotor either with brushes or brush-less.
- protection system in case of electrical overload.
- color white.
- voltage: 220w/50hz.
- maximum vacuum: -9.8 kpa.
- amount of air flow: 70 m/h.
- noise intensity:-60db.
- maximum pressure: 17 kpa.
- dimensions: 35 x 20 x 26cm.
- suction tube measurements: 40mm diameter and 140cm length.
- consumption: 6watt.
- weight: 10,10 kg.
- installation environment: between 5 and 40ºc.
- manufacturer: bader
- manufacturer reference: 09060096
- content: 1 suction unit.