Dentasept Aspiration AF+: detergent f/suction systems (1 and 5 L )
Non-foaming disinfectant detergent for cleaning and disinfecting all vacuum systems.
This vacuum disinfectant system is a high-performance liquid concentrate designed for the daily cleaning and disinfection of all types of vacuum systems, spittoon bowls and amalgam separators.
Characteristics of Dentasept Aspiration AF:
- Triple action: cleans, disinfects and deodorizes.
- Very economical: 2% dilution in 1 litre. Provides 50 litres of solution to use
- Contact time: 15 minutes
- Composition: N- (3-aminopropyl) -N-dodecylpropane-1,3-diamine, combination of surfactants, sequestering agent, dye and excipients
- The 1L dosing bottle. Concentration 2% (20 ml / 1 l water)
- Excellent microbiological properties:
- Its bactericidal effectiveness at 28°: IN 1040, IN 13727, IN 14561: 15 min
- Yeast: EN 1275, EN 13624, EN 14562:15 min.
- Tuberculocid: EN 14348, EN 14563 - 60 min.
- Active according to EN 14476 in Herpesvirus, BVDV (virus model HCV), Vaccinia virus: 5 min.
- Manufacturer: ANIOS
- Manufacturer references:
- 1 carafe of 5 liters: 106046R8
- 1 litre bottle: 2536137R8