Characteristics of the Bracket Vector+: Roth/Andrews/MBT .022":
Vector® brackets from Aditek, a Brazilian pioneer in orthodontics, set a new technical and quality standard.
The Vector® system stands out for its versatility and the choice of bracket interchange between the different techniques, allowing the personalization of each case with the best set of brackets in original prescriptions
- Made of surgical stainless steel alloy 17-4
- Reduced size (up to 30% on a bracket of the same range)
- High degree of resistance
- The midline of the bracket matches with the long axis of the clinical crown, which facilitates positioning.
- Easy identification of the part, thanks to the permanent identification mark
- Hook with rounded spherical shape and anatomic, integrated to the body of the piece.
- Rounded fins for patient comfort.
- Mesh glue base .080 .
- Next-generation welding system, which guarantees a perfect union between the base of the bracket and the slot.
Content: 10 units - Roth/Andrews/MBT 0.022"