Astringent gingival retraction paste 25 capsules
The 3M ESPE astringent retraction paste is indicated for the temporary retraction of the gingival margin, in order to provide a dry groove when the periodontal tissue is healthy. Indicated for taking impressions, preparation of provisionals, realization of class II and IV fillings.
Shrink paste characteristics:
- An innovative extra-fine tip that easily penetrates the groove.
- Allows robust hemostasis and a clean, dry groove.
- Hygienic capsule single dose.
- Effectively opens the furrow.
- Easy retraction process that saves time: 50% faster.
- Less risk of bleeding after extraction.
- Soft with the fabric, for greater comfort of the patient.
- Compatible with most dispensers made of composite.
- The product should not be used in patients suffering from diseased periodontium, open furcations or exposed bone.
- Suggested applications:
- Take impressions (material-based or digital).
- Preparation of temporary plasters.
- Preparation of Class II and V fillings.