Shutter with hot gutta-percha 2 in 1. On the one hand, the cutting, separation and condensation of the gutta-percha tips inside the canal is carried out quickly and safely, and on the other hand, the three-dimensional filling of root canals is carried out in the same process.
The best filling results for each tooth. Highest success rate (90%) With warm vertical condensation.
- Reliable sealing of the entire root canal system: oval canals, isthmus, branches, lateral canals.
- Homogeneous and dense filling.
- Filling faster than lateral compaction.
- Minimal risk of root fractures.
- Easy positioning of root canal posts: fill to the desired level. Unnecessary removal of gutta-percha.
- Adhesive restoration possible in a single session.
- Total concentration of the filler.
- Excellent visibility of the root canal inlet thanks to the thin handpieces and extra-long cannulae.
- Optimum clamping position of the handpiece for each anatomy due to 360° sensor ring.
- More comfort: lightweight handpieces (20.1g and 127.4g).
- Stable applications thanks to the precise and controlled micromotor release of gutta-percha.
- Safe use due to visual and audible signals.