Pulse Oximeter A310
For non-invasive sampling measurement of blood oxygen saturation and heart rate.
It is suitable for use in the home, hospital and sports physiotherapy.
Features of the A310 Pulse Oximeter:
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Conveniently transportable.
- Based on digital technology.
- Powered by two AAA alkaline batteries.
- Manual adjustment of the direction of information reading is available.
- OLED display.
- Based on an advanced algorithm that minimises the influence of movement.
- Displays the measurement reading and a plethysmographic waveform.
- Low battery indicator.
A310 Pulse Oximeter Technical Specifications:
- Consumption: Less than 30mA.
- Heart rate display: 30-250 bpm.
- Haemoglobin saturation: 35-100%
- Performance at low perfusion conditions: <= 0.3%.
- Contents: Contents: