Aluminum oxide microns for blasting machine (4.5kg)
Characteristics of Blasting material aluminum oxide for blasting machine
- Composed of pure white corundum which is an abrasive blasting material formed by aluminum oxide with a high purity of Al2O3: 99.7%.
- Specific weight: 3.98 g / cm3
- Hardness (KNOOP): 21 kN / mm2
- Density apparent: 1.65 · 1.80 g / cm3.
- Available in 110 μ or 150 μ.
- Indicated mainly for blasting machine
- 1 packet 4.5 kg.
- Types: 110 microns and 150 microns
- Manufacturer: Silver Line
- Manufacturer Reference: 2110-110
- Contents: 1 container of 4.5kg