Class II Quickmat Deluxe Restoration Set
Quickmat is a packaged sectional matrix system that allows you to create perfect contact points in Class II restorations as they are anatomically perfect and very precise. This kit consists of:
- Rings suitable for MOD cavity reconstructions
- They are autoclavable at 134°C.
- Designed with a stainless steel base
- It is characterised by its great resistance
- Content: 5 pcs.
Delta and Cylindrical Silicone Tubes:
- Innovative shaped silicone tubes
- They have a perfect fit to the convexity of the teeth.
- They are characterised by ease of adhesion
- They provide a perfect fit of the matrix.
- Dental instrument sterilisable at 134°C.
- Perfect for very large cavities
- Content: 5 cylindrical tubes + 5 Delta tubes.
Partial Dished Fine Matrices:
- Matrices with extension for extended cervical preparations.
- They are anatomically shaped.
- They are characterised by the fact that they are easy to polish
- They have a thickness of 0.04 mm.
- Content: 100 pcs.
Ultrathin Bulged Partial Dies:
Assortment of wedges:
- Maple wood interproximal wedges.
- They provide optimal tooth spacing.
- They are highly resistant
- Available in different sizes
- Content: 200 pcs.