31-ESS Micromotor for MD20 Nouvag
Features of the Nouvag implant micromotor
- Nouvag’s electric micromotors of Nouvag have a manageable and ergonomic design with a low weight and a diameter of only 21mm that guarantees a comfortable and fatigue-free work for the operator even in long and complicated surgery.
- Its internal and external parts are made of high quality steel that ensures maximum reliability a and long useful life.
- Its great torque in connection with its high speed range (from 300 to 4,000 rpm) offers maximum flexibility to carry out the requirements of each treatment.
- The microprocessor-controlled electric motor is extremely stable and resistant to repeated sterilisations.
- All this with the tranquility of a brand with a long history and experience and with the highest standards of quality: Nouvag.
- Type: 31-ESS compatible with the Nouvag MD20 implantology motor
- Includes 3 metre long cable
- Sterilisable and thermally disinfectable in autoclaves at 135ºC
*We have more Micromotor models compatible with the rest of Nouvag’s implantology range:
- 21 micromotor compatible with MD11 and MD30 motors (Ref. Dentaltix 48-2097)
- 31-ESS Micromotor compatible with the MD10 motor (Ref. Dentaltix 48-2063)