Fusio® Noricum External Connection Implants
External hexagon connection implants (universal) with regular 4mm platform, available in lengths from 7 to 18mm and hybrid surface treatment: sandblasting and chemical etching to promote osteintegration and therefore the final success of the treatment.
Simplified design allows easy placement in all types of treatments: immediate load implants, narrow jaws or soft bone with one of the most extended systems(external hexagon) in the market the highest compatibility with a wide own catalogue for all types of placement and oral rehabilitation: Direct to implant, with mini-conical or unitary abutment
Characteristics of Fusio® Implants
- Parallel walls with a slight increase in diameter in the coronal area to improve primary stability.
- Double spiral and thread pitch facilitate placement while the cutting slots at the apex act as a tap during insertion.
- Vertical helical grooves arranged against the direction of tightening facilitate insertion into hard bone by means of slight recoil.
- Optimized groove design to provide more torque during removal than during tightening, thus improving the initial stability of the implant.
- Surface treatment to increase the process of osteintegration, by increasing the available surface with greater depth and uniform roughness, increases contact with the adjacent bone and the generation of a hydrophilic surface.
- Hybrid surface of the latest HSLA-P+ research(Sand blasted, Large grit, Acid etched) on the 2/3 of the most apical parts of the threaded surface and subsequent Plasma+ treatment on its entire surface.
- Plasma+, contributes to greater hydrophilicity and biocompatibility by improving the osseointegration of the SLA surfaces and also of the most coronal part of the implant.
- Scanning Electronic Microscopy (Jeol JSM-6335 CF) where the surface is observed with homogeneous macro-rougheness and uniform distribution in depth between 1-2 μm of diameter over it:
- Macroscopic design:
- The parallel walls are extremely easy to install, as their macroscopic design provides much greater initial stability than other brands.
- Suitable for use in cases of immediate loading, soft bones or extreme jaws.
- The external hexagon incorporated in Noricum implants is one of the most extended connections on the market, making it ideal for screw-retained prostheses.
- Theimplant neck has been designed to have a short distance from the crown margin to the first loop, resulting in an advantage for fine biotypes.
- Implant placement:
- The implants are placed directly withthe Norigrip wrench, no saddles are required.
- They are placed with the same drilling protocol as Nobel Biocare® MKIII implants.
- External connection implant, external hexagon.
- Manufacturer: NORICUM.
- Different sizes available
- Length 7.0mm, manufacturer's reference: IP3ER400070
- Length 8.5mm, manufacturer's reference: IP3ER400085
- Length 10mm, manufacturer's reference: IP3ER400100
- Length 11.5mm, manufacturer's reference IP3ER400115
- Length 13mm, manufacturer's reference: IP3ER400130
- Length 15mm, manufacturer's reference: IP3ER400150
- Length 18mm, manufacturer's reference: IP3ER400180
The Noricum company
- The current line of fusio® implants are Noricum's endo-osseous implants developed as a natural evolution of the Per-Ingvar Brånemark from the observation of the osseointegration of titanium in bone in the 1960s.
- The criteria for this evolution have always been safety and efficiency in dental restoration as well as simplicity and ease of use for the dentist.
- Noricum manufactures in Spain and is ISO-13485 certified for the manufacture of medical devices.
- You can consult the complete catalogue of implants, contact us for more information: