Archimedes Junior Arcon Articulator with Box
The Archimedes JUNIOR Articulator has a condylar movement and is specially designed for the most common prosthetic jobs.
Characteristics of the Archimedes Junior Articulator:
- Economic instrument model
- Bennet's angulation 15 ° - 30 °.
- Curved condylar guide.
- Pin to support the upper branch in the open position.
- Fixed intercondylar distance (110 mm).
- Magnetic stabilization system (embedded) for the movement of the condylar guide.
- They do not contain a case, but they do contain a cardboard box.
- Content: 1 unit.