Curette LM Ergo(1pc)
Periodontal instruments of LM brand are manufactured with high quality materials, being these extremely hard but also soft and light the operator make their use easier reducing fatigue. Long-lasting sharp blades ensure superior work quality.
Available with 3 different types of handle according to their ergonomics and use:
- ERGOSENSE Margo ergonomic whose superior size and design allows a sensational grip.
- ErgoMax. Ergonomic design ensures excellent tactile sensitivity and relaxed grip
- ErgoNorm. It is the thinnest handle of the three models specially designed for lightweight linear procedures.
If you want some more special handles, LM has 3 more handles than the previous ones:
- ErgoMix. Designed with interchangeable tips available for specific instruments
- ErgoAccess. Curved handle allows easier access to the hardest to reach areas.
- ErgoSingle. Mirror handle balanced and with better range
- McCall 11A-12A:
- Rigid, sturdy blade and steep angle
- Designed for the elimination of the abundant supragingival calculus
- Hoz-gouge H4-h5:
- Ideal for work in which some type of pressure is exerted.
- Its sickle-shaped design is intended for extraction work.
- 90º work surfaces
- McCall 11A-12A: 324-325 XSI
- Hoz-gouge H4-H5: 144-145 XSI
- Manufacturer: LM
- Content: 1pc/unit