Komet Ceratip Ceramic Bur
Features of the Ceratip cutter for turbines
- Built with the latest technology applied to the dental sector, these latest generation ceramics allow features that make much more simplified and effective new treatments possible.
- Among its advantages for the professional, its greater touch sensitivity and handling stand out against that of conventional steel ones, which helps to make more precise and fine cuts as well as a sharp edge greater than interiors made under laboratory conditions in this new material.
- The useful life of a ceramic bur is greater, they aren’t affected by corrosion not by abrasive chemical products and they maintain stability in shape and cutting of the active tip.
- Ceratip can be used in soft tissue surgery, such as implants, impacted teeth or gingivectomies, it serves as a substitute in some treatments with scalpels and electro-surgical procedures.
- When used with high speed and without water cooling the tissues coagulate at the moment, and therefore they can be modelled precisely from the gum such as for example in margin preparations by crowns, impression taking or exposing intraosseous implants.
- Types: One size (size 016 active part)
- Manufacturer: Komet
- Manufacturer Reference: 38617K3
- Contents: 1 unit