LUXATORS ANGLED ROOTPICKER F-32
The Forte Luxator is used in those cases where an extra force is needed for lifting. Indicated to easily eliminate tips or small root fragments, fragments of roots and remains attached to the periodontal ligament after the corresponding liftings.
The Angled RootPicker is easily inserted into the alveolus to remove slippery and very small debris that with forceps or clamps would not be possible.
The tip does not warp at any time it is extra strong.
- handle with ergonomic design
- It replaces the use of less ergonomic lifts
- Complements Luxator Original.
- Unique design of angled tip, clings to the dentin or root cemented for safe and controlled removal.
- Manufacturer: Direct
- Manufacturer Reference: 5063-71