Kit Fullform C Acetate Anterior and Premolar Crowns (120u) - Directa
Mfr. reference: 609662
Price VAT included (10%): 107,12 €
ACETATE CROWN KIT ANT-PRE. FULLFORM (120u)
- Fullform crowns made of transparent laminated acetate are ideal for restorations of all types of materials such as composites, compomers and resins.
- Less brittle and much more resistant to polymerization in the application of filler materials. They're thin and elastic,
- Contains 2 x 60 units for Premolars and Premolars
KIT Fullform C
The Acetate Crown Kit contains Fullform crowns in clear plastic laminate which makes them more resistant to the forces involved in the application of the filling materials.
The crowns are coded with universal numbers indicated for the support and shape of anteriors and premolars. Support and shape when making pontics in mixed easement bridges. The crowns are thin and elastic which adapt like a mould.
Characteristics of Fullform C:
- Unbroken crowns
- Fine and elastic crowns
- Resistant to hydraulic forces
- Manufacturer: Direct
- Coded and are fully interchangeable with most other brands.
- Manufacturers Reference: 6097-62
Product on offer at price of 97.38 EUR