Poly-F Plus: Polycarboxylate Cement (Powder 50 gr + meter and mixing pad) - Dentsply
Mfr. reference: 61118000
Price VAT included (10%): 85,24 €
For correct dental cementation:
- With fluoride release.
- Excellent handling characteristics.
- It is not sticky.
- Mix with water for ease of mixing.
Poly-F Plus: polycarboxylate cement (Powder 50 gr + meter and mixing pad)
Poli-F Plus is a zinc polycarboxylate cement suitable for cementation and is most commonly used for dentine pre-treatment and pulp protection.
Uses of Poly- F Plus
Possible uses of the cementation include:
- Orthodontic crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, onlays, onlays and brackets.
- Cavity lining under all restorative materials or after root canal treatment.
- Temporary fillings and fillings in temporary teeth.
- For cementing and lining: 1 tablespoon of powder: 2 drops of water. Time 15 sec
- For base and interim: 2 tablespoons of powder: 2 drops of water. Time: 5-10 seconds to maintain basic coherence.
- Cementation consistency between 5 and 7 minutes
- 50 g pot of powder.
- Water dispensing bottle
- 1 mixing block
- 1 measurer
- Manufacturer: Dentsply
- Manufacturer Reference: 61118000
Product on offer at price of 77.49 EUR