AH TEMP REPLACEMENT CANNULAS - Dentsply
Mfr. reference: 60620124
Price VAT included (21%): 33,90 €
Cannulae for temporary dressing Dentsply Ah Temp
- It eliminates bacteria and reduces inflammation.
- Disinfects hard-to-reach areas.
- Does not discolour the teeth.
- Box of 20 refills.
AH TEMP BY DENTSPLY
Bacterial waste, especially those of auxiliary channels and the apical third of curved canals, can endanger the clinical success of root canal treatments, including their subsequent rehabilitation.
AH Temp, the new temporary calcium hydroxide-based dressing, combines the effective elimination of bacteria, with a superior application system. The system consists of a syringe and a fine, disposable cannula which can bend 45°. Its length is 25 mm and the outer diameter of 0.41 mm. The stainless steel AH Temp cannula has a cap of silicone to determine the working length, which allows precise and controlled application in the third root .
- The alkalinity of AH Temp (PH 12.5) eliminates bacteria and decreases inflammation of Periapical tissues.
- Thanks to its consistency and deep penetration of the hydroxyl ions, it also disinfects hard-to-reach areas in the apical third.
- Does not discolour the teeth and helps to improve the condensation of the posterior sealing of root canal filling with AH Plus
- Calcium hydroxide removes bacteria by chemical action, without the need for pharmacological implications.
- 20 cannulas.
Manufacturer reference: 606.20.124 DT
Product on offer at price of 28.02 EUR