LUCITONE 199 ORIGINAL DEGUDENT POWDER
Lucitone 199 is a foundation of the combination force prosthesis to generate complete profitability. The impact resistance of Lucitone 199 exceeds that of all other prosthetic materials tested and has a higher flexural fatigue strength and offers practically indestructible dentures.
This remarkable strength is the result of the incorporation of rubber molecules in the acrylic infrastructure, creating an internal shock absorber. The fine powder ensures a dense compact mixture, avoiding porosity or pitting.
Lucitone can be used in the construction of complete and partial dentures, rebates, repairs and bite splints.
- Superior aesthetics.
- Balanced translucency.
- 5 year warranty.
- High impact resistance.
- Patented formula.
- Can be used for conventional technique and injection (success system).
- Easy to polish.
- Mixing or kneading time (23 ° C): 9 min.
- Working time (23 ° C): 10 min.
- Curing time: step 1 90 min at 73 ° C.
- Curing time: Stage 2 30 minutes in boiling water.
- Mixing ratio: 21 g / 10 ml.
- Impact resistance: 9.9 kJ / m2.
- Bending force: 90 MPa.
- The flexural modulus: 2510 MPa.
- Water absorption: 6 g / mm3.
- Solubility: 1 mg / mm3.
- Manufacturer: DEGUDENT.
- Contents: 1 boat.
- 11.3kg powder. Ref: D688111.
- Powder 454g. Ref: D680057.
- 22.6kg powder. Ref: D688120.