Cleaning and maintenance spray eb 500 ml bottle Spraynet
Spraynet is used for the cleaning of turbines, Bien-Air micro motors and dental instruments in general, with the aim of having a correct functioning and significantly prolonging their useful life.
- >strong>Cleaning, lubrication and sterilization correct for dental instruments.
- Simple and effective.
- Spraynet dissolves impurities.
- Provides external cleaning: The use of a clean damp cloth is recommended for the maintenance and cleaning of the surfaces of hoses, appliances, cables and non-watertight boxes, and for electric micromotors
- It guarantees internal cleaning: Instruments whose interior is cleaned with Spraynet must be re-lubricated before storage or sterilization. This guarantees the proper functioning of the instrument in each intervention over the years.
- A recent study carried out by Bien Air showed, the effectiveness of Spraynet cleaning product in terms of reduction of 99 99% the microbial load, which we share with you below: "The medical research organization NAMSA® tested the efficiency of Spraynet® for the reduction of the biomass of two bacterial strains Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, as well as the fungus Candida albicans. The tests carried out consisted of applying to the dental devices an artificial floor pre-inoculated with 107 CFU/mL of each microorganism according to ISO 17664:2017, then cleaning and disinfecting the dental devices according to the procedures recommended by Bien-Air®. The conclusion of this study was over 99.99% reduction in the microbial load. NAMSA® is a registered trademark of North American Science Associates, Inc.
iframe frameborder="0" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8kRZfRGAGM8">