Spot Welder Orthomax Bader
This machine is a great novelty in the dental sector within the line of orthodontics. It is used to weld spot brackets with sheets, tubes, titanium molybdenum alloy wires and other accessories by means of special copper electrodes, making it more durable.
Quick and easy electrode change system. Weld thread with thread.
Device to untempered orthodontic threads for making arches.
- Power: 1000w.
- Vote/voltage: 110V/220V.
- Frequency: 50 / 60Hz.
- Maximum thickness for welding: 0.2mm.
- Power supply current on load: 15 A.
- Continuous frequency: 1 point/second.
- Dimensions: 215mm x 180mm x 230mm.
- Manufacturer: BADER
- Reference Manufacturer: 09070057