Acrylic Polishing and Finishing Set
Practical set for working in the dental laboratory and in-clinic reviewing of materials and treatments on acrylic, it eliminates imperfections, polish and shine with this fantastic set composed of all you need for each step.
The set consists of:
- Thick grain Green polishers: 1 cup-shaped unit and 1 pointed unit
- Medium grain Black polishers: 1 cup-shaped unit and 1 pointed unit
- Fine grain Yellow polishers: 1 cup-shaped unit and 1 pointed unit
- Tungsten carbide burs:
- F060EX 1 unit, type: superfino (EX) also suitable for porcelain, alloy and precious metal finishes.
- MA023FX 1 unit, type: fine (FX) ideal for crowns, bridges and skeletals, suitable for cobalt chrome, precious and non-precious metal alloys.
- F060S 1 unit, type: super hard (S) for applications on acrylics, gypsum and plaster.
- Plastic bur holder included
If you wish to purchase the polishers separately, contact us!