FFP3 NR Self-Filtering Respirators for Adults
The European standard EN 149 establishes 3 levels of protection FFP1, FFP2, and FFP3 according to the filtration efficiency.
FFP3 self-filtering masks offer maximum protection for the user against air contamination. It filters the 99% of all particles measuring up to 0.6 microns. They also filter out poisonous, oncogenic and radioactive particles.
The mask should be placed on the face, adjusting it perfectly without disturbing leaving the lower part below the chin and adjusting the cushion on the nose.
Characteristics of the FFP3 Masks:
- Filtration efficiency >98%. With a total inward leakage (TIL) ≤ 2%..
- Electrostatic cotton filtration ofhigh efficiency PM2.5..
- Effective against non-toxic particles, fumes and aerosols.
- They use CoolSAFE filtering material against solid and liquid particles with a low breathing resistance.
- They have a cushionto protect the nose clip which makes them comfortable and flexible.
- Design compatible with protective glasses.
- Certificate Nº2163-PPE-1285.
- Complies with EN149:2001+A1:2009.
- They are disposable. They are not reusable or sterilizable.
- Individually packaged in a heat-sealed package.
- If the mask has wear or breathing resistance, for your safety it is recommended to dispose of it.
- It is recommended to keep the masks in places where the maximum temperature is 50º and the minimum is 9º.
- Made in China.
- Content: 20 pcs.
Instructions of use of the FFP3 Masks:
- Pre-wash hands with soap and water.
- Hold the mask and open at the nasal clip position.
- Place the clip on the top, stick the mask to the face and press the clip on the nose part to fix it.
- Place the elastic strips behind both ears and adjust for comfort.