IVOCLAR VIVADENT TETRIC EVOCERAM UNIVERSAL COMPOSITE
Tetric EvoCeram is a universal nano-hybrid composite used for both anterior and posterior restorations. This product creates an exceptional aesthetic thanks to its ability to model the material for a long time while the polymerization time is fast.
- Tetric EvoCeram: Balanced composite technology with a modernised design and colour-coded clearly.
- Offers perfectly coordinated composite technology with modern ergonomic syringes.
- Coded according to the contrast colour system based on the A-D colours.
- Tetric EvoCeram enables the easy achievement of aesthetic results thanks to its high colour range and harmonious integration with the natural dental structure.
- The nano-hybrid, light-curing, radiopaque, universal composite is the best option for creating excellent, quality restorations in both anterior and posterior regions.
- The excellent radiopacity allows dentists to easily distinguish from the hard dental tissue and the changes that affect the natural dental structure.
- A low polymerisation shrinkage means less stress on the adhesive bond and less deformation of the hard dental tissue, providing a better marginal quality. This is exactly what Tetric EvoCeram offers.
- Tetric EvoCeram offers the capacity to model the material during a prolonged period of time as well as a fast polymerization time.
- A special additive has been added to the photoinitiator system, making the material less reactive to ambient light.
- To ensure a perfect combination of the composite colour and the natural tooth colour, a special interest has been dedicated to creating a high initial translucency during the production process in order to obtain composite materials with three different levels of natural translucency.
- The nano-fillers are smaller in size than visible light. As a result, the light can pass through the composite, imitating the enamel and improving the natural characteristics of Tetric EvoCeram.
- The Tetric EvoCeram fillings (hybrid nano-fillers 700 nm / 400 nm, pre-polymer, ytterbium fluoride, mixed spherical oxide), the nano-pigments and the monomer present the same light refraction indexes. A careful combination of the light refraction indexes is fundamental to achieve a harmonious restoration integration in the natural teeth.
- Brief polymerization time for each increment.
- New universal nano-hybrid composite with nano-optimised ad modelable ceramic particles.
- Presents a minimal contraction due to the inclusion of pre-polymerized particles.
- Has nano-chromatic pigments that give a pronounced chameleon effect.
- Tetric EvoCeram is radiopaque. Has a natural fluorescence. Vita colour-coding.
- A1. Manufacturer Ref: 590312
- A2. Manufacturer Ref: 590313
- A3. Manufacturer Ref: 590314
- A3.5. Manufacturer Ref: 590315
- A3,5 DENTINA OPACO. Manufacturer Ref: 590323
- A4. Manufacturer Ref: 590316
- A4D DENTINA. Manufacturer Ref: 590316
- B1. Manufacturer Ref: 637547
- B2. Manufacturer Ref: 590317
- B2D DENTINA. Manufacturer Ref: 590325
- B3. Manufacturer Ref: 590318
- C1. Manufacturer Ref: 590319
- C2. Manufacturer Ref: 590320
- C3. Manufacturer Ref: 590321
- D2. Manufacturer Ref: 45TE637548
- D3. Manufacturer Ref: 590322
- OA2. Manufacturer Ref: 45TE637549
- TRANSPARENT. Manufacturer Ref: 45TE590326
- L BLEACH Manufacturer Ref. 590328
- XL BLEACH Manufacturer Ref. 590327
- Manufacturer: Ivoclar Vivadent
- Contents: 3g syringe.