COMPOSITE SYRINGES Z100 MP FROM 3M ESPE
Dental Composite The Z100 restorative MP is a radiopaque and light-curing restorative composite resin with visible light designed to be used in both anterior and posterior restorations. It is a multi-purpose system for all needs.
Z100 MP composite from 3M ESPE features:
- Exclusive padding of zirconia/silica giving maximum resistance to wear and breakage.
- Percentage of filling 84.5% by weight
- Improved aesthetics offering an ideal white colour desired by patients
- Excellent polishing capacity
- Integrates into the surrounding tooth colour to produce a more natural finish.
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations (class I, II, III, IV and V).
- Indirect restorations: inlays, onlays and veneers.
- Sandwich technique.
- Manufacturer: 3M ESPE
- Manufacturer reference: 3021 A1
- Contents: 1 syringe of 4 grams