Disposable Micro Applicators (100 pcs) - Vidu
Price VAT included (21%): 4,86 €
Disposable micro applicator stick:
- Plastic Neutral. Plastic footprint = 0 gr. * Certified by Gravity Wave..
- Adjustable head angle.
- Ideal for placing adhesive or other solutions inside the dental cavity.
- Zero material waste.
- Available in different sizes.
Usually bought together
VIDU Micro Applicators are made of PP plastic and nylon. High strength, durable, ideal for the application of cements, adhesives and other dental solutions. They have a flexible neck, which makes it easier to place the material in hard-to-reach areas.
Features of Vidu Micro Dental Applicators:
- Material: PP plastic.
- Nylonhead .
- Contents: 10 cm.
- Head size: 1.5 mm.
- Colour: Purple.
- Firmness between the nylon and the plastic part, no loss of fibres.
- The rear part can be broken off and placed under the micro-applicator to avoid contamination of the front part (head).
- Weight: 23 gr.
- Contents: 100 units of purple Fine size.
VIDU DENTAL MICRO APPLICATORS - PLASTIC NEUTRAL CERTIFIED - ZERO PLASTIC FOOTPRINT
Vidu's Micro-Applicators are single-use clinical products made of PP plastic and nylon. Unfortunately, since they have been used in the mouth, they are considered as contaminated material due to potential biohazards and are therefore not recyclable.
While VIDU is working on alternative solutions to keep this product in the necessary conditions, they have reached an agreement with The Gravity Wave whereby the same amount of plastic they generate is collected from the Mediterranean Sea, its coasts and ports every month.
Environmental Impact Gauges >> Plastic footprint of Vidu Micro Applicators = 0 g
- Weight of plastic used= 90 g.
- Weight of plastic collected = 90 g.
- Type of collection: Normal.
- Location: Mediterranean Sea.
- Data for each pack of VIDU Micro Applicators.
- Certified by Gravity Wave.
- Learn more.
LET'S BE PART OF THE CHANGE!
- Plastic Neutral. Certified by Gravity Wave.
- 100% recyclable packaging. In order to guarantee the highest quality and hygiene conditions for these micro-applicators, their packaging is made from 100% recyclable plastic.
- Online distribution. The marketing of these products is carried out via the internet, thus avoiding unnecessary transport and contamination.
- Fair price. By achieving a fair and reasonable price, we always seek to offer the easiest and least polluting recycling solution possible, guaranteeing the highest quality and hygienic conditions for the products.
- Responsible consumption. Do not use more micro-applicators than necessary!
How can waste generated by using Micro-applicators be managed in the clinic?
Unfortunately, Micro Applicators are not recyclable. What is the reason for this? As they have been used in the mouth, they are considered as contaminated material with a potential biohazard. Disposal of the micro-applicators can be carried out easily together with other biological waste. VIDU is working on the development of alternatives and new recycling channels for clinical waste.
The canister used for the micro-applicators is made of recyclable (HDPE) plastic and it is as easy as:
- How can Microapplicators be recycled?
Unfortunately the Micro-applicators can not be recyclable. What is the reason? The Micro-applicators have been used in the mouth, this is considered contaminated material due to potential biological risk. Disposal of micro-applicators can be done without any problem along with other biological waste. VIDU is working on the development of alternatives and new recycling channels for waste generated in the clinic.
- How can the packaging of this product be recycled?
- When you have used all the micro-applicators, place the container in the yellow bin or in the container where you usually store "Plastic containers, cans and bricks" in the dental practice.
- Once you have accumulated enough, dispose of it in the nearest recycling bin.
Where do Vidu Micro Applicators come from?
One of the brand's objectives is transparency, which is why the country of origin is always specified on the packaging of all products. It will vary from one product to another, always looking for the manufacturing conditions that ensure: Quality, sustainability and fair prices.
VIDU Micro Applicators are manufactured in China.