Blue rectangular surgical masks type II R
Rectangular masks of 3 layers. Comfortable because of its design with adjustment in the nose and the rubber bands to hold the ears. The mask is designed to prevent the transfer of microorganisms, body fluids and particulate material. These face masks are designed for use in infection control practices to reduce potential exposure to blood and body fluids. They are single use disposable, provided they are not sterilized.
Characteristics of surgical masks type II R:
- High quality and comfort.
- They allow a pleasant breathing.
- Good filtering ≥ 98%.
- With nasal adjustment.
- Triple layer.
- Sewed by ultrasound.
- Blue color.
- EC Certificate: EN14683:2019+AC:2019 Type IIR.
- Content: Box of 50 units.
Tips for use:
Storage: the product must be stored in a cool and dry place with a minimum of 15º C, away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Make sure the nose adjustment clip is on the top edge.
- Use the white side inwards.
- Pull the lower end to make sure you cover up to the chin.
- Do not use in case of hypoxia.
- After use, discard and replace with a new one immediately.