Class B Autoclave STE-18-D (18 Litres capacity)
This class B autoclave is ideal for medium sized dental practices as it has a size of 18 and 23 litres in which several trays of dental instruments can be autoclaved simultaneously.
Features of IcanClave Class B:
- Fully automatic autoclave with programmed sterilisation cycles.
- Sterilisation chamber and door in stainless steel, with electro-polished finish.
- High precision pressure and temperature control system for perfect sterilisation results.
- Very user-friendly interface for any user.
- LCD display, where information on sterilisation cycles can be viewed at any time.
- Open type water tank for easy filling and cleaning of the distilled water tank.
- Languages included: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Spanish, Czech and Chinese.
Monitoring and Security
- A cycle will not start unless the door is properly closed.
- Automated system with double safety locking device, prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurised (optional).
- Safety valves prevent overpressure in the generator and the chamber.
- A safety thermostat prevents overheating in the chamber and generator.
- An automatic safety lock prevents accidental opening of the door during the sterilisation process.
- An electricity protector automatically cuts off the power if somewhere there is a circuit cut or the power supplier is not very stable.
- Fault alarm, indicates a cycle failure and details the error code.
- Door alarm, indicates that the door is not secured.
- Low water alarm, indicates when the water tank is empty or too full.
Warranty and service
- Technical service in Spain (Valencia)
- The technical service has replacement autoclaves available in case the repair takes several days.
- One year warranty
- During the first 6 months of the guarantee period, the technical service will come to collect the autoclave in the event of a fault.
- During the last 6 months of the warranty period, the product must be sent to a service centre for repair.
- Instruction booklet included
- Autoclave with CE marking
This autoclave consists of:
- Easily accessible distilled water tank.
- High contrast LCD display.
- Control panel.
- Main switch.
- Stopcocks for distilled and used water drainage.
- USB port.
- Overpressure safety valve.
- Ventilation grille.
- Door locking system to prevent accidental opening.
- 220V power cable.
Technical specifications of the steriliser:
- Nominal Voltage: 220-240V; 50/60 Hz; 10A.
- Chamber dimensions: 247 x 350 mm.
- Circuit breaker: F16A / 400V.
- Power (Nominal): 2200VA.
- Sterilization temperature: 121 ºC / 134 ºC.
- Distilled water tank capacity: 2.5 L approx.
- Operating temperature: 5 ºC / 40 ºC.
- Operating relative humidity: Max. 80%, non-condensed.
- External dimensions: 480 x 455 x 600 mm.
- Net weight: 47 Kg.
- Max. noise level:
- Atmospheric operating pressure: 76 / 106 kPa.
Tips for steriliser installation:
- You must leave at least 10 cm of free space around the autoclave, 25 cm at the top, and enough space for the door to open fully.
- The room where the autoclave is to be placed must be adequately ventilated.
- The autoclave must be placed on a table resistant to weight and at a level suitable for its handling.
- Do not cover or block the side outlets or the air outlet grille of the condenser fan.
- Do not locate the steriliser near water sources where it may be splashed.
- Keep the autoclave away from other heat sources.
- 3 steel instrument trays.
- Base for trays.
- Handle for tray extraction.
- Door adjustment tool.
- 2 drain hoses.
- Rubber door seal.
- Instruction manual.
- *The printer is not included as it is a separate accessory.
- Manufacturer: ICONCLAVE
- Manufacturers Reference: STE-18-D