NANOCOMPOSITE FILTEK SUPREME XTE DE 3M ESPE
Versatile high performance nanocomposite. Filtek Supreme XTE is a Universal Statistical restorer based on nanotechnology. Excellent esthetics in anterior restorations and resistance to posterior restorations. The Filtek ™ Supreme XTE universal and fluid restorer offers its exceptional properties thanks to nanotechnology, introduced for the first time by 3M ESPE in 2002. The polishing preservation of the Filtek ™ Supreme XTE restorative has proven to be superior to other composites, including micro- Thanks to the patented process used to make the nanocomposite. This process creates unique aggregates of nanometer-sized particles.
These nanoaggregates are released at a rate similar to the wear of the surrounding resin matrix during abrasion. This allows the restoration to maintain a smoother surface, which means that the impressive initial brightness will remain for years. Our "true" nanotechnology offers wear resistance similar to that of enamel A recent 5-year clinical study * measuring "wear on occlusal contacts" showed a lack of statistically significant differences between the Filtek ™ Supreme universal restorer and the enamel. Because the Filtek ™ Supreme XTE restorative is derived from the same proprietary nanotechnology, and in vitro laboratory data has been shown to have a wear resistance similar to that of the Filtek ™ Supreme XT restorative, you can use it with confidence in any location in mouth.
- Simple to use.
- "Filtek ™ Supreme XTE's unique nanofiller technology, an unsurpassed fluorescence material that mimics nature better than all other aesthetic composites."
- Exceptional management.
- More body tones for single-tone restorations.
- Color-coded capsules and syringes according to opacity.
- Simple reading tags.
- Natural aesthetics.
- Excellent polishing.
- Wide range of tones and opacities.
- Improved Fluorescence.
- Exclusive nanofiller technology.
- Better preservation of the polish than a microfill.
- Better wear than competitive products.
- Extraordinary resistance for use in anterior and posterior.
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations (classes I, II, III, IV and V).
- Minimally invasive dentistry (IMO).
- Sandwich technique with resin material with glass ionomer.
- Cusps Reconstruction.
- Stumps Reconstruction.
- Indirect anterior and posterior restorations, including inlays, onlays and veneers.
- A1 BODY (Ref. 4910A1B).
- A2 BODY (Ref. 4910A2B).
- A3 BODY (Ref. 4910A3B).
- A3 DENTINA (Ref. 4910A3D).
- A3,5 BODY (Ref. 4910A3.5B).
- A4 DENTINA (Ref. 4910A4D).
- AT TRANSLUCENT YELLOW (Ref. 4910AT).
- B1 BODY (Ref. 4910B1B).
- C1 BODY (Ref. 4910C1B).
- C2 BODY (Ref. 4910C2B).
- C3 BODY (Ref. 4910C3B).
- C4 DENTINE (Ref. 4910C4D).
- XW BODY (Ref. 4910XWB).
- Manufacturer: 3MESPE.
- Contents: 1 syringe of 3 grams / unit in tones.