EPI FFP2 NR protective mask
This type of mask is indicated for adults. We must place it on our face, adjusting it perfectly without disturbing us, so that the lower part is below the chin.
Characteristics of the FFP2 Masks:
- Recommended period of use: 8 hours.
- Not reusable.
- It is recommended to keep the masks in places where the maximum temperature is 50º and the minimum is 9º. Store it in cool and dry places.
- Individually packed .
- A person contaminated with a FFP2 mask without a valve does not contaminate the rest since it retains the virus in the mask.
- If the mask has wear or resistance to breathing, for your safety it is recommended to discard it.
- Foldable and disposable.
- PM2.5 protection (mist particles and bacteria). Effective against dust and smoke .
- They comply with the international quality certificate ISO 9001
- CE: 2163 EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009.
- Tests according to UNE 0064-1: 2020. Number: IGC10905
- Made in China.
Instructions for use of FFP2 masks:
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Secure the mask with the adjustment bands and place over the nose and mouth.
- Headbands should be placed in the area behind the ears.
- And to remove it from the facial structure, hold from the fastening bands, without touching the front part at any time.
Technical characteristics of the FFP2 masks:
- Material: 50 gsm pp non-woven + 30 g / m2 melt blown.
- Effective nano-polymer filter.
- Size: 16 x 10.5 cm.
- Mask without valve and BFE ≥95%.
- Available in different units.
- Color : Black.