Ultrapak CleanCut - Reatraction Thread
Ultrapak is made of 100% cotton, woven into thousands of tiny loops to form long intertwined chains. This unique woven design exerts a soft, continuous force outwardly after placement, as woven loops seek to expand. Optimal tissue displacement occurs in 1-3 minutes. Ultrapak E is impregnated with racemic epinephrine hydrochloride.
- The original woven thread
- Provides fast tissue movement, detailed margins and quality prints
- It facilitates a simple packing and stays in much better position than any twisted or braided yarn
- Compressed by being packaged and then expanded to provide optimal shrinkage
- Do not get entangled in diamond cutters
- Bright colors make it easy to locate and remove them
- Available with or without epinephrine *
- High carbon steel blade ensures a clean cut
- A thin plastic membrane prevents the thread from falling into the bottle after the cut
- The ruler printed on the label makes it easy to measure the thread
The Ultrapak thread is used for rapid tissue displacement prior to printing intakes and can also be used to deliver ferric sulfate solutions to the subgingival sector to control the sulcular fluid. Ultrapak is designed to improve tissue handling techniques with ViscoStat, Astringedent, and Dento-Infusor. Conventional techniques using alumina, aluminum chloride, etc., also improve when unpardened Ultrapak woven yarns are used because they carry significantly larger amounts of haemostatic solution than conventional yarns.
Video on the indications of the Ultrapak
The Ultrapak woven thread is the key to achieve a good movement in the handling of fabrics. It is a 100% cotton thread with thousands of tiny loops forming long intertwined strands. The Ultrapak Cleancut retractor thread wraps better, absorbs fluids and expands for better retraction.
- Rapid retraction / displacement.
- Easy to control and to place.
- Better absorption of hemostatic solutions.
- The ends do not fray.
- Its special material exerts an elastic pressure on the gingival crest and facilitates an optimal displacement of the tissue in the groove.
- A thread size that appears to be thicker than necessary should be used.
- Nº000 BLACK AND VIOLET. Ref: UD9331.
- Nº00 BLACK AND YELLOW. Ref: UD9332.
- VIOLET AND WHITE. Ref: UD9333.
- Nº1 BLUE AND WHITE. Ref: UD9334.
- Nº2 GREEN AND WHITE. Ref: UD9335.
- Nº3 RED AND WHITE. Ref: UD9336.
- Manufacturer: ULTRADENT.
- Contents: 1 Bottle of thread (approx 244 cm).