CC Premium V.EU 21 mm Endodontic Files
The CC Premium V.EU files are an improved version of the CC Premium series, the new range now has two more options to optimise modelling preparation. CC Premium V.EU files integrate a new heat treatment to increase flexibility without compromising cutting efficiency.
Features of the CC Premium V.EU 21 mm files:
- Highly flexible.
- Shortens treatment time with enhanced cutting efficiency.
- Made of M-Wire, which increases resistance to cyclic fatigue.
- S-shaped cross-section.
- Covers a wide range of carcass morphology with extended size range.
- Minimal risk of breakage.
- Five more advanced processing functions.
- Type of cut and section: Mtwo.
- Speed: 350 rpm.
- Torque: 1.5 N cm.
- Contents: 21 mm.
- Taper: 5%.
- Certification: Class IIa, CE, ISO.
- Content: 6 x No. 20/05 units.
Recommendations for use of CC Premium V.EU. files
- With 17/12 it is easy to find the root canal entrances and to explore 1/3 of the root canal safely.
- 15/04 complete the glide path process smoothly, with only one instrument.
- 25/06 or 25/04 are the minimally invasive choices to respect the natural anatomy of the canal.
- 30/04 can clean the apical part more thoroughly.