Drago II-E oxyhydraulic welder
Drago II-E is a highly accurate oxyhydraulic welder capable of generating its own fuel and thus reaching the right level of distilled water. It is a device that is characterised by its ease of use, as it replaces labour-intensive welding tools. It can be used for welding and oxy-fuel cutting.
Drago II-E welder:
- High-precisionoxyhydraulic soldering iron.
- It has an anti-recoil locking system which makes it a very safe device.
- It features a stainless steelchassis.
- It lasts for 4 consecutive hours of work.
- It has a tank level reader with LEDs.
- Its accessories are compatible with those of other manufacturers.
- Liquids are not included.
- Contents: 1 unit.
- Power: 1160 W.
- Pressure: 100-500 gr / cm3.
- Food: 220 / 230 V.
- Gas flow rate: 200 l/h.
- Weight:28 Kg.
- Dimensions: 250 x 270 x 600 mm.
Accessories included with the Drago II-E welder:
- An oxy-fuel welding torch.
- 5 nozzles of different sizes: 1 mm (n17), 1.2 mm (n16) and 1.40 mm (n15).
- A nozzle adapter.
- A 5 x 8 clear plastic tube.