MOTOR SURGERY / IMPLANTOLOGY MD 11
MD 11 from Nouvag is an implant motor system capable of performing any stage of the implantology procedure perfectly, thanks to the softness and precision with which they work.
- Large, easy-to-read display.
- 300-40,000 rpm in engine. 15 2,000 rpm on the contra-angle handpiece 20:1.
- Real-time visual and audio feedback.
- Direct programming, easy navigation.
- Integrated support for irrigation liquids.
- Silent peristaltic pump, integrated in the unit, completely insulated and with front access.
- Power 120W, torque 8Ncm.
- Maximum torque on the instrument up to 70 Ncm.
- Default setting for 20:1 reduction.
- Refrigeration 1 100 ml / min.
- Manufacturer: NOUVAG
- Manufacturers Reference: 148-2003