Acrylic teeth Steinvit N66 UP 4-layer for dentistry
Characteristics Steinvit N66 UP 4-layer UP New Stetic teeth:
- 4-layer acrylic teeth: two gingival layers and two incisal layers
- Designed to replace one or more dental pieces
- Made from methyl polymethacrylate, pigments, ethylene glycol dimethacrylate cross-linking, fluorescence and methyl methacrylate
- The gingival layer, inside the tooth, provides the color and simulates the dentin
- The incisal layer is the outer, simulates the enamel and provides the translucency and pearlescent effect to the teeth.
- Wide variety of colors and shapes that adapt to the needs of each patient: • Anterior forms: 12 upper and 6 lower • Posterior forms: 7 upper and lower • 18 shades. Normal or Cross Joint.
- Contents: 1 container
- Manufacturer: New Stetic
- Reference Fabricant2989
Manufacturer Ref: 20235 NS